- Keeping all accounting entries up to date by the hour.
- Preparation and processing of payroll and salary statements.
- Reconciliation of: Bank, third party accounts.
- BSP / IATA Statement reconciliation.
- Preparation of/ for account confirmations from various third- parties.
- Payment Follow up.
- Preparation and reconciliation of various final accounting reports.
- Preparation of other accounting reports;
- Bank related tasks.
- Preparation of different financial ratios, analysis, and reports.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Following up on employee profit target.
- Accounting, bookkeeping, and taxation (especially travel industry);
- Accounting software like Zoho, Excel, odoo and others;
- IATA and Non- IATA Agents accounting.
- All accounting vouchers: Sales, Purchase, Sales Return, Purchase Return, Debit Note, Credit Note, Journal Voucher, Receipt, Payment, Contra Entry, etc.
- Final Accounting – Trial Balance, PnL, Balance Sheet.
- Reconciliation of Debtors and Creditors.
- Reconciliation of Bank Statements.
- Fund Flow Statements.
- Airline and CRS Commission ledgers statement reconciliation.
Preferred Qualification Experience
- Graduate / Postgraduate with specialization in Accounting.
- IATA Qualification / Certification is a must.
- 3+ years of experience in travel accounting, audit.
- Good in English, spoken and written.
Job Name: Accountant
Job Category: Financial
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo Kuwait
Apply for this position
Please ensure that the CV contains the tasks you have performed and the successes you have achieved.