- Develop growth strategies and plans and improve products.
- identify new business opportunities – including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, products, and services.
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organization.
- generate leads and cold call prospective customers.
- meet with customers/clients face to face or over the phone.
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these.
- Manage and retain relationships with existing customers, targeting new customers.
- Increase the supplier base and coordinate relationships with them.
- Having in-depth knowledge of commercial products and the value of the proposal.
- Write business proposals for products.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers.
- Identify and identify business strengths and customer needs.
- Find business opportunities and applicable sources of income.
- Follow industry trends locally and internationally.
- Drafting and reviewing contracts.
- Report successes and areas that need improvements.
- At least 3 years’ experience.
- English, written and spoken.
- High-level communication skills.
- Supplier management skills.
- Proven negotiating ability.
- Experience in designing and implementing a business development strategy.
- Dispute resolution.
- The ability to stimulate self and motivate a team.
- Experience in working to achieve and exceed the goals.
Job Name: Business Development Manager
Job Category: Manegment
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cairo Kuwait
Apply for this position
Please ensure that the CV contains the tasks you have performed and the successes you have achieved.