We are looking for an experienced Chief Operating Officer in the tourism sector, to oversee our company’s ongoing operations and procedures. You will be the company’s second-in-command and responsible for the efficiency of the business.
The COO role is a key member of the senior management team, reporting only to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO). You’ll have to maintain control of diverse business operations, so we expect you to be an experienced and efficient leader. If you also have excellent people skills, business acumen, and exemplary work ethics, we’d like to meet you.
The goal of the COO position is to secure the functionality of business to drive extensive and sustainable growth.
- Design and implement business strategies, plans, and procedures.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth.
- Establish policies that promote company culture and vision.
- Oversee daily operations of the company and the work of executives (IT, Marketing, Sales, Finance, etc.).
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Write and submit reports to the CEO in all matters of importance.
- Assist CEO in fundraising ventures.
- Participate in expansion activities (investments, acquisitions, corporate alliances, etc.).
- Manage relationships with partners/vendors.
- Proven experience as Chief Operating Office or relevant role in a global company.
- Understanding of business functions such as HR, Finance, marketing, etc.
- Demonstrable competency in strategic planning and business development.
- Experience in fundraising will be a plus,
- Working knowledge of data analysis and performance/operation metrics.
- Working knowledge of IT/Business infrastructure and MS Office.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving.
- BSc/BA in Business Administration or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.