Terms & Conditions
Welcome to OFFTO, The OFFTO Platform helps you book hotels and other travel-related services from third-party service providers (“Travel Partners”).
- All payments will be charged in Kuwait Dinars. All other currencies are for reference only.
- All changes should be done at least 4 days prior to the departure date.
- All changes or cancellations will be according to hotels \ airline rules and penalties.
Our OFFTO responsibilities
- to advise you about the services on offer.
- act as an agent between you and the service provider.
- to ensure that all parties have the relevant information.
- to ensure that all parties have confirmed agreement about the service to be provided.
- We are not responsible for the operation of the 3rd party services.
- If you are traveling to a destination that requires a visa, would be your responsibility to obtain the visa, OFFTO would not be responsible for visa requirements. and any denied boarding will not be refunded.
- If you are traveling to an international location, please do keep a check on your passport validity and the country’s requirements (specific if any). You can get more information on the passport, visa, and other travel requirements at the embassy of the country or countries you will be traveling to.
- Travel, health, and other required insurance policies have to be taken care of by the passenger. OFFTO would not be responsible for this and neither would be able to assist in the procedure.
Airline Booking Cancellation/Amendment
- For flight booking, our obligation to issue the ticket will be subject to your payment having been received in cleared funds.
- the “special requests” options relating to any product (eg meals, disabled facilities, child seats, etc.), we do not guarantee any such requests and subject to airline system and procedure, Rules, and Restrictions
- is subject to airline/supplier rules mentioned under PENALTIES of the Rules and Restrictions.
- A minimum of KWD15 non-refundable Admin fee applies per ticket/voucher for Cancellation in addition to airline/supplier penalties.
- Cancellation and amendment requests can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp to +96522257225 or +96522257224 quoting your reference number and full name.
- All changes should be done at least 4 days prior to the departure date.
- The time duration varies from airline to airline. Please check with customer support for accurate information.
- Passengers should be at the check-in counter three (3) hours before flight departure.
- It is the passengers’ responsibility to comply with the required documents and visas.
- All payments will be charged in Kuwait Dinars. All other currencies are for reference only.
- Ever directive by the airline. The charges may vary by flight and booking class.
- Please note that certain airlines do not allow changes before specific hours of travel and may consider it as a “No Show”. If the airline marks a ticket as a “No Show”, there may be chances of no refund.
Hotel Booking Cancellation/Amendment
- After you complete your booking, you will receive a confirmation email with a booking number. This is the moment that your contract in relation to the products and services ordered will come into existence.
- There is a situation where two booking confirmation will be received relating several services ( flights, Hotel transfers and activities)
- Unforeseen Events, Overbookings, Pricing errors, Hotel closure, OFFTO reserves the right to replace Hotels of equal or superior star rating when necessary. Most changes are minor. Occasionally we might need to make a major change, which would include a change of hotel due to hotel closure or overbooking; a pricing error. This list is not exhaustive and there may be other examples of a major change. Change of accommodation to another of the same or higher standards does not constitute being a major change.
- In the unlikely event that the provider has to make a major change or alteration to your booking, we will offer you :
- a)the option of accepting the change;
- b)purchasing alternative Arrangements of a similar standard to those originally booked if available (if the alternative is less expensive than the original Arrangements the difference will be refunded to you, but if more expensive you will be asked to pay the difference); or
- c)if we are unable to offer you a suitable alternative canceling the booking and receiving a full refund of all monies paid to us in connection with the impacted booking.
- OFFTO will not take over or take responsibility for any reservation at the hotel which was not booked through the OFFTO platform.
Airport Check-in: Check In, Changes and Cancellation
- For most international flights, the check in opens 3 hours before while for domestic flights, the check in opens 2 hours before scheduled flight departure. Please check the updated information on concerned website.
- Infants should have valid documents to prove their age. Please note that passengers are considered infants, if and only if they are less than two years old. and above 2 years to 11 years is considered a child passenger.
- You need to carry appropriate travel documents like valid Passport, visa, health documents, insurance, immigration clearance etc. as required. OFFTO would not be responsible for any issues related to documents (invalid or inappropriate travel documents).
- In order to use the OFFTO Platform, you must be the age of majority in your jurisdiction and fully able and competent to enter into the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations and warranties set forth in these Terms and to abide by and comply with these Terms. You represent that you meet the eligibility requirements in this Section. In any case, you affirm that you are over the age of 18, as the OFFTO Platform is not intended for children under 18. If you are using or opening an account on the OFFTO Platform on behalf of a company, entity, or organization, then you represent and warrant that you are an authorized representative of that entity with the authority to bind such entity to these Terms, and agree to be bound by these Terms on behalf of such entity.
- The OFFTO Platform may include functionality that allows you to register an account on the OFFTO Platform. When registering, you must provide accurate and complete information about yourself, including a valid email address, and promptly update this information if it changes. You are responsible for all activities associated with your account. To protect your account from unauthorized use, keep your login information secure. Please notify OFFTO immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any other breach of security.
Bookings and Travel Services
- Through the OFFTO Platform, users can book hotels and other travel related products or services (collectively “Travel Services”). The Travel Services listed on the OFFTO Platform are provided solely by our Travel Partners subject to their terms and conditions. OFFTO reserves the right to refuse any booking at any time for any reason. In particular, the OFFTO Platform should not be used to book more than six (6) rooms in the same hotel for the same set of dates. If you do want to book seven (7) or more rooms, please contact us via email at email@example.com or call us at +965 22257225 / 4
- Prices are confirmed at the final step of the booking path at the point when you click “Buy now”, “Make the reservation” or similar, depending on the product purchased.
- Payment can be made by the payment methods listed on the platform.You authorize us or an authorized third party to take full payment for the total amount of your purchase . In order to proceed with the confirmation, the payment process has to be finalized and the funds should be received. After completion of the payment and booking confirmation, you will receive by OFFTO all necessary documents by e-mail to the e-mail address you have indicated during your booking.
PAYMENT OF HOTEL RESERVATIONS
- By booking through OFFTO platform, you agree that you will be charged for the total reservation price of every purchased service which includes:
- a)The room rate
- b)The tax recovery charges applicable in the hotel’s location.
- The cost of the booking displayed on OFFTO platform is the total sum due on the said reservation. No other extra charges shall be added except some destinations requires taxes to be paid at hotel
- If you need to cancel or change a booking, please call us at +965 22257225/4 or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- OFFTO will charge you 15KWD as administration Fees, you will be subject to change and cancellation fees that our Travel Partners require us to pass on.
- The terms for your specific reservation will specify:
- a)whether the relevant Travel Partner permits changes or cancellations of bookings; and
- b)any related fees. You agree to abide by the terms and conditions imposed by our Travel Partners on your bookings with them, including payment of any cancellation or change fees that you incur.
- fees will be charged in the applicable currency specified on the OFFTO Platform.
- Your debit or credit card may impose a fee for international transactions or for currency conversions by Myfatoorah.
- Any applicable currency exchange rates and foreign transaction fees are determined solely by your bank on the day that they process the transaction.
- If you have any questions about these fees or the exchange rate applied to your booking, please contact us.
- If you cancel your booking, you may be entitled to a partial refund. based on the cancellation policy in your booking confirmation documents. our standard fees will apply as may be outlined on your or booking confirmation.
- The refundable portion of your purchase price (if any) will be refunded to you once we have received the funds back from the Supplier(s). To the extent we are refunded by the Supplier, we shall pass this refund onto you.
- If the reason for your cancellation is covered under the terms of your travel insurance policy, you may be able to reclaim your cancellation charges through your insurer.
- If you have a booking for any of our products or services, including flights, but you do not show up to check-in or otherwise do not avail yourself of such product or service (“no show”), you will not be entitled to any refund. Subject to the relevant airline’s policy you may, however, be entitled to a refund of any departure tax you may have paid for your flight (excluding low cost flights).
- If during the stay the number of booked nights mentioned on the voucher needs to be reduced, OFFTO does not refund any amount unless the customers submit to OFFTO a written and stamped confirmation from the hotel stating that they accept this refund. Please be sure that your have the said confirmation before they leave the hotel.
- In the event of Trade Fairs and special events, no refund is possible..
- If one of our Travel Partners fails to honor your booking for one of its Travel Services, please immediately call us at +965 22257225/4 We will attempt to provide you with Travel Services of equivalent quality, as solely determined by OFFTO.
- if we are unable to provide you with Travel Services that we consider to be equivalent, we shall refund you any amounts paid in connection with the relevant booking.
- All OFFTO obligations under this Section are conditional upon
- a)you immediately contacting OFFTO upon any Travel Partner representative indicating that Travel Partner will not honor your booking; and
- b)you not consuming any substitute Travel Services provided by Travel Partner.
- YOU AGREE THAT THE REMEDIES LAID OUT IN THIS SECTION ARE YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES AND OFFER TOURISM’S ENTIRE LIABILITY IN THE EVENT THAT ONE OF OUR TRAVEL PARTNERS FAILS TO HONOR YOUR BOOKING FOR ONE OF ITS TRAVEL SERVICES.
- Additional Terms & Conditions
- ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF OFFTO AND/OR OUR TRAVEL PARTNERS MAY APPLY TO BOOKINGS AND PURCHASES THROUGH THE OFFTO PLATFORM. YOU AGREE TO ABIDE BY ANY SUCH ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS, AS PRESENTED ON THE OFFTO PLATFORM OR MADE AVAILABLE BY OUR TRAVEL PARTNERS, AND YOU UNDERSTAND THAT IF YOU VIOLATE ANY SUCH TERMS AND CONDITIONS, IT MAY RESULT IN YOUR BOOKINGS BEING CANCELLED AND YOU FORFEITING ANY AMOUNTS PAID FOR SUCH BOOKINGS.
SOME HOTEL PROVIDERS MAY REQUIRE YOU TO: (I) PRESENT A CREDIT CARD AT THE TIME OF CHECK-IN TO COVER ANY OUTSTANDING FEES AND TAXES FOR THE ROOM AND ANY MISCELLANEOUS EXPENSES INCURRED DURING YOUR STAY; IN THE CASE OF PACKAGES CONSISTING OF A COMBINATION OF TRAVEL SERVICES (FOR EXAMPLE, FLIGHT AND HOTEL), YOU MAY BE SUBJECT TO ADDITIONAL TERMS FROM MULTIPLE TRAVEL PARTNERS.
Ownership; Proprietary Rights
The OFFTO platform is owned and operated by or on behalf of OFFTO. The visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, content, computer code, software, services, and all other elements of the OFFTO platform, and all intellectual property and proprietary rights therein, are owned solely by OFFTO or its licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to OFFTO, its affiliates, partners, Travel Partners or other suppliers. Use of any third-party trademarks on the OFFTO platform does not indicate any endorsement by or affiliation with any such third party. Nothing herein shall be interpreted to grant you any right or license under any intellectual property rights of OFFTO or any of its affiliates, partners, suppliers, or Travel Partners.
Third-Party Websites & Advertisements
The OFFTO Platform may contain links to websites of third parties as a service to those interested in this information. We do not monitor or endorse any such websites and can make no guarantee as to their accuracy or completeness. You should review the applicable terms and policies, including privacy and data gathering practices, of any third party websites accessible through the OFFTO Platform. In addition, the OFFTO Platform may contain advertisements from third parties. Any terms, conditions, warranties, or representations associated with such advertisements or any products or services provided by third party advertisers to you are solely between you and such third party.
- To access and use iSeller Services, you must register for an iSeller account (“Account”) To be revised by us.
- You agree to provide true and accurate information regarding of your full legal name, copy of civil ID, phone number, email address, and any other information required, andYou agree to maintain and promptly update your account information in order to ensure that it remains true and accurate.
- OFFTO reserves the right to refuse service, terminate existing accounts, for any account mishandling.
- You acknowledge that OFFTO will use the email address you provide as the primary method for communication.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. OFFTO has no liability whatsoever for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You are responsible for all activity and content such as the packages that is uploaded under your iSeller account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature. However A breach or violation of any terms and conditions in the Terms as determined in the sole discretion of OFFTO will result in an immediate termination of your services.
- You should to create a package using the system fare (Hotel, Flights, other services), and to keep your iSeller membership active you should add a Minimum number of 50 packages per week.
- The Reissue of airline tickets are subject to airline rules, any additional charges, penalties to be applied by OFFTO.
- Hotel cancellation /amendments are subject to hotel policy, any additional charges, penalties to be applied by OFFTO, and any Additional services requested by the client to be handled by OFFTO.
- The Account will be running in Trial mode and Account Owner can start to use iSeller Services for 30 days.
- Once the trial has expired, we will review the iSeller account.
- Expired Account and its data will be stored in the iSeller system for 90 days after which the Account will be deleted permanently.
- Account Owner can subscribe to an available iSeller plan on the Account page in order to continue using iSeller Services. For future plans.
iSeller Pay Accounts
- Payment of commission outstanding will be transferred to the iSeller account within 3 working days after payment done.
- The Terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the Kuwaiti laws, therein, without regard to principles of conflicts of laws. The parties irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Kuwait with respect to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Terms.
- You acknowledge and agree that OFFTO may amend this Terms at any time by posting the relevant amended and restated Terms on iSeller’s account
- You may not use the iSeller Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the iSeller Services, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws), the laws applicable to you in your customer’s jurisdiction. You will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations in your use of the iSeller Services.
Cancellation and Termination
- You may cancel your account at any time by emailing IS@offto.com.kw and then following the instructions indicated resources specific to you in the OFFTO response.
- Upon termination of the iSeller Services by either party for any reason:
- OFFTO will cease providing you with the iSeller Services and you will no longer be able to access your account;
- Unless otherwise provided in the Terms, you will not be entitled to any refunds of any Fees, pro rata or otherwise;
- Any outstanding balance for you by OFFTO for your use of the iSeller Services through the effective date of such termination will become due and payable in full after clients check-in.
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the iSeller Services or your OFFTO account for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, OFFTO may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity.
- OFFTO, in its sole discretion and for any reason or no reason, may terminate your account, disable your access to the OFFTO Platform(or any part thereof), discontinue the OFFTO Platform and any related services, or terminate any license or permission granted to you hereunder, at any time, with or without notice.
- You agree that OFFTO Platform shall not be liable to you or any third-party for any such termination.
- Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, OFFTO Platform may terminate your account in cases of actual or suspected fraud, or for a violation of these Terms and any suspected fraudulent, abusive, or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities.
- These remedies are in addition to any other remedies OFFTO Platform may have at law or in equity.
- After you have been prohibited from using the OFFTO Platform , OFFTO Platform reserves the right to cancel any and all bookings or other transactions you have made using the OFFTO Platform, with no liability whatsoever to you.
- If you are dissatisfied with the OFFTO Platform Website, then please let us know by e-mailing us at email@example.com. Your remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with the OFFTO Platform Website is to discontinue your use.
OFFERS AND TRAVEL SERVICES
- BY OFFERING TO BOOK HOTELS OR OTHER TRAVEL, OFFTO PLATFORM IS NOT REPRESENTING OR WARRANTING THAT TRAVEL TO SUCH DESTINATIONS IS ADVISABLE OR WITHOUT RISK, AND YOU SHOULD CONSULT YOUR LOCAL AUTHORITIES FOR ANY ADVISORY NOTICES OR ALERTS.
Dispute Resolution and Arbitration
- The terms of this Agreement are governed by the laws of Kuwait. Therefore, you agree to abide by the Kuwaiti Laws in any legal action that you or your customers may take regarding the use of our platform